This is not your regular Yoga Teacher Training!
This YTT’s focus is NOT to quit your job and become a studio yoga teacher (though you could choose to do that, after this training)
LIVING ON PURPOSE encourages taking the teachings, the wisdom and the love to places beyond yoga studio walls.
LIVING ON PURPOSE's aim is to infuse all spaces of your life with self love practices, not necessarily as a career change; but to embody this wisdom to bring more light to where you currently reside.
LIVING ON PURPOSE ’s focus is to help YOU to remember your practice, your rituals, your voice and share it every where in your lives. To NOT necessarily be the “Yoga Teacher” who holds the light- but use this light to reflect who you already are. The Hygienist who holds the light. The Accountant who holds the light. The Lawyer who holds the light. The Barista who holds the light. The Doctor who holds the light. The parent, the Grandparent, the Partner, the School Teacher - who holds this light- even if you never share the postures, you are aware you are holding the light for those who have not yet remembered.
Trish and Maddi want to help build an army of heart warriors, who are remembering WHO WE ARE and reminding others.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEKING! YOU ARE IT! STOP LOOKING AND START REMEMBERING
Dates: Weekends of - Sept 8,9 / Sept 22,23 / Oct 13,14 / Oct 27, 28 / Nov 10, 11 / Nov 24, 25
Times: 9am-6pm Daily
Location: The Om Dome- Hamilton, ON, Canada
Investment: $3500+hst (after March 21st)
- $500 non-refundable deposit holds your spot
- Pay in full after March 21st
- Monthly instalments
- Personal Payment plans
- Financial assistance available to those in need
***This is an intimate Yoga Teacher Training; which will be capped at 12 participants***
EARLY BIRD PRICE
$3250.00 before March 21st
This Yoga Teacher Training is co-directed by HEAL EVOLVE THRIVE's Trish Dingman (Yoga teacher) and Maddi Rundle (Therapist & Yoga Teacher). Combined they have over 3,000 hours of study in their chosen fields and 10,000 hours of teaching/clinical practice.
It’s taken us years (11 years exactly) to be ready to run a Teacher Training- to feel fully and compassionately capable of holding the vision that we wish to fulfill with this YTT. Starting with the name- LIVING ON PURPOSE.
May all of our thoughts, actions and service be on PURPOSE! For a PURPOSE. May we remember, support and act upon our PURPOSE.
YOUR 200 HOURS INCLUDES
- Self Inquiry and Reflection
- Anatomy and Somatic Movement / Understanding / Healing
- Pre and Post Natal
- Yoga for Trauma, Understanding and Healing Postures and Sequences
- Movement for Pain / Understanding of Pain
- Theory based in both Eastern and Western Mysticism (Chakras, Archetypes, Samskara, Dharma, Yoga History, Sanskrit)
- Theory based in psychotherapy
- The Art of Teaching/Leading from Day One (Story Telling, Theming, Lecture, Voice, Chanting, Meditation, Ritual)
- Attend One HEAL EVOLVE THRIVE retreat (complementary)
- Opportunity to teach your own unique class at the Om Dome, for the public
- One on One therapy session with Maddi to help hold anything which may arise during this training
*You will leave feeling empowered to teach a hatha yoga class. Run an event or retreat. Give a lecture. Work one on one with a client. Work with survivors of trauma. And most of all a better relationship with yourself and knowledge of how to care for yourself.*
*** Each Module contains the required components of Anatomy, History / Philosophy, Sequencings and Postures, Practice Teaching / Leading & Ethics; as well as Personal Inquiry, Meditation, Pranayama, Experiential Exercises, Self Care, Mentorship & Psychotherapy ***
Weekend 1: Sept 8, 9 Why Yoga?
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Introduction to Yoga History
- Science of Pain with Guest Teacher
- Understanding Pelvic Floor with Guest Teacher
- Yoga Therapy
- Ethics and Touch
Weekend 2: Sept 22, 23 Subtle Body
- Nervous System
- Hormones and Glands Guest Teacher
- Somatic Movement Part 1 with Guest Teacher
Weekend 3: Oct 13, 14 Story Telling / Play
- Yoga History- postures and stories
- Story Telling with Guest Teacher
- The Language of the Body- Somatic Movement Part 2
- Chanting / Mantra
Weekend 4: Oct 27, 28 Mental Health- Tools and Teachings for Self Care and Mental Health Professionals
Exploration of the following through movement, meditation, philosophy and psychotherapy:
- Anxiety / Stress
- Addictions / Dependancies / Co-Dependance
- Technology Detox
Weekend 5: Nov 10, 11 The Seat of the Leader
- Self Care
- Public Speaking / Lecturing
- Holding Space
- Setting Space
- BreathWork with Guest Teacher
Weekend 6: Nov 24, 25 Ritual / Magic
- Sacred Space
- Reading Energy
- Non- Dualism
- Divine Guidance
- Your Purpose
- Sanskrit with Guest Teacher
- Holding Power / Understanding Power
Weekend 7: Heal Evolve Thrive Retreat
Your choice of the Summer / Fall 2018 or Winter 2019 Retreat - Inclusive of your tuition for YTT- Living On Purpose
WHY THIS TRAINING ?
From Trish :
I have been asked for YEARS to run a YTT, by devote students and have hesitated until today. I have attended teacher trainings around the world, with some of the best. And my experience over and over again was... Yoga Teacher Training goes deep into self inquiry, maybe even deeper than years of therapy and self help... the bandaid gets ripped off and past wounds are revealed. I've witnessed people get really raw and then leave teacher training wide open, bleeding; without the tools to hold these wounds, support them or heal them.
I felt strongly I would not create a teacher training until I found a psychotherapist to partner up with- to be 100% certain that the space and everyone in the space could be held, accepted and supported as inquiry deepens and bandaids come off. As I've watched Maddi and I's partnership flourish the past year- I knew it was time. I'd found the psychotherapist I trusted to hold this beautiful, deep journey with me.
This training promises to hold you.
To support you.
To keep you safe.
To point you in the direction of specialized support, if need be.
THIS TRAINING PROMISES TO GUIDE YOU TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR OWN MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH FIRST AND FOREMOST.
Hold My Spot for this intimate Yoga Teacher Training (capped at 12 participants) by Registering Today